We’re nothing if not useful right here at Att World News and we’re all the time searching to your wellbeing. So at present we now have somewhat bit of recommendation for you: Do not chunk your iPhone battery. One man discovered this out the laborious approach, Appleinsiderexperiences, inflicting a minor explosion at an electronics retailer in China.
You’ll be able to try a video of the incident right here. It reveals the person bringing an iPhone battery as much as his face, then biting it, and as he removes the battery from his mouth, it explodes. Taiwan Information reported that the shopper was on the retailer shopping for a alternative battery for his iPhone and that as a result of Chinese language electronics shops usually carry faux Apple merchandise, the person was most likely biting it as a option to take a look at its authenticity.
Apparently no one was harm and the video — CCTV footage posted to Miaopai.com — is nearing 5 million views. Nonetheless, that nobody was injured by the blast might be only a main stroke of luck, so please do not go repeating it only for enjoyable. We do not want battery biting to be the subsequent Tide Pod Problem.