An FBI insider claims that the federal government is overlaying up the truth that Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock labored for ISIS.
In response to an nameless tip posted on GLP, the mainstream media, FBI and Las Vegas Police Division are all hiding the reality about what actually occurred as a part of a coordinated cover-up.
The publish says:
I’ve a number of associates in fairly excessive locations. I can’t say who, so don’t ask me. I usually don’t ask them about inside data associated to their work, however I couldn’t resist asking about Vegas.
They (media, fbi, police) are clearly hiding one thing and it’s resulting in all types of loopy concepts. Right here’s what I used to be advised –
Paddock was concerned with ISIS. This assault was a terror assault. They’re retaining this secret for 2 causes.
1. They don’t want ISIS to get “credit score” for a profitable assault. The identical manner they now not glorify serial killers, they won’t credit score ISIS.
2. They’re nonetheless on the lookout for different ISIS concerned with Paddock. They not too long ago caught two, one in Chicago and one other in NY. The man in Tennessee can also be suspect.
MGM is controlling a variety of the narritive because of upcoming large lawsuits. They count on each individual affected to file swimsuit. To that finish, they aren’t releasing safety digital camera footage, and so they have clamped down on entry to workers (Campos). They really feel like something they are saying will likely be used towards them sooner or later authorized actions.
So, what does all of this imply? The secretive nature of this occasion, the altering timelines, and so forth, all give the impression of an enormous coverup. In a manner, that’s true, however most of what’s been mentioned is true.
- There was one shooter – Paddock.
- The safety guard is just not an unlawful.
- The one data being hidden is what lead as much as the assault and any assist Paddock could have acquired from ISIS. They’re involved about future assaults.
Anyhow, that’s what I used to be advised. I’m certain I’ll be referred to as a shill, a liar, or an asshole… however, I requested on behalf of GLP and I consider what I used to be advised.